THE NATURAL HORSE -
Homeopathy for horses
Homeopathy should be an integral part of a horse owners management practice, yet it is often left as a last resort treatment.
7 Important Reasons why Homeopathy should be an integral part of your horse’s treatment plan:
- It works! Homeopathy has been very successful at treating and aiding in the healing of stubborn and painful chronic complaints such as Navicular, Laminitis, Heaves, Allergies, Arthritic pains, Colic, Infections and more…
- It’s safe and non-toxic to use. Even as you are waiting for the vet to come, there is much that can be done to help your horse - if not abate the problem all together.
- It’s economical. Because you are treating the cause as opposed to the symptoms, the likelihood of having the problem return again is much smaller.
- It’s easy to administer. Horses love the taste of homeopathic remedies, or if put in water – there is no taste at all. This is particularly useful for already stressed animals.
- Alternative medicine provides another important facet of care to help your horse get better or stay healthy and happy.
- It doesn’t mask symptoms. If your horse is walking without being sore it is a great chance that it is because he is better.
- If used in the beginning – it can prevent a lifetime of pain and suffering, if used later, it has the capacity to heal or prolong the quality of life to a horse that would otherwise be thought of as un-treatable.
For more information regarding the use of homeopathy with Ivana Holub H.D.d.h.s in horse care, please contact us